After a nice 4 year break, I picked the project back up in 2014. My first order of business was to sort all the parts. I chose to do this by the groups in the parts manual. After I sorted everything, I collected up all the fasteners and prepared them to get CAD plated. I used Colorado Cadmium Plating (used to be Aero Propeller) in Broomfield, Colorado - http://coloradoplating.com/. They were fast and affordable, but more importantly, they were willing to take on lots of loose little bits from some random person. This really took some time to get everything sorted and together.
Still feeling motivated, I got the frame and other parts powdercoated. I also started polishing aluminum.