Part 4 - Fadal VH-65 - Found a Leak
It's been a few weeks since I put it together. I haven't used it yet - still working on learning the CAM and tweaking my postprocessor. However I've noticed the oil level slowly dropping and have determined that the big lip seal in the front that I had trouble installing is leaking. Back to the drawing board. The good news is that leak is pretty slow and I've got LOTS of oil. Also this seal is pretty easy to remove. The bad news is I'll need to devise a seal installer tool of some sort. When I figure that out, I'll post the results. I purchased a replacement on eBay for $25, so hopefully will get the tool figured out before the end of the year.
Leave a Reply.